Did an interview for Juice with Sheiko last week.
We were supposed to interview each other about what we do (which I suppose, is art) that relates to us being girls. Yeah. Dirty corporate tactics.
So one of the questions Sheiko asked me was, if I were Prime Minister, what would be the first thing I'll say to the rakyat.
The first time she asked, I kept quiet, so we moved on.
And because we seriously didn't know what to ask each other, I had to answer to that.
To which I said...
Rakyat. What rakyat? I don't care about the rakyat.
And it is true. Like I've said in a previous post, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS COUNTRY ANYMORE. This country has no hope.
Not for now. Not till my kids grow up.
// I decided today that I will marry a bloody rich and handsome and smart Mat Salleh. I'm not racist, I'll take Mos Def, totally handsome ok. Then I will have 4 children born with flowers in their curly hair. If all fails, then I'll have 50 cats. //
I believe everyone should rely on themselves. Sendiri jadi baik, sendiri jaga kain sendiri, sendiri punya hal. You step on my toe, I step on your toe back. Or not, because I baik like that. But why step on my toe in the first place when you got your own toes to step on?
But yeah. SENDIRI PUNYA HAL LA.
Perhaps it's because I cannot tahan people telling me what to do, and how to do things.
I am happiest when everyone has their own opinion, and everyone is independent, and no one cares about me.
Everyone should be like that.
I don't care if you're gay, or choose to be stupid, or want to dress up ugly, or a self-proclaimed non-conformist. OK. I don't care. Just don't kacau me.
So yeah, rakyat. I don't care about you. You poor little souls.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment