Thursday, December 31, 2009

i'm not very photogenic, as you can see.

This is the only picture of me I can find taken during my graduation. (Ok I didn't 'find' it, someone tagged me on Facebook)
My parents who came left halfway, and my dad took blurry pictures of the speaker. I DONT KNOW WHY. Testing camera? Speaker more interesting than me?
Even in this picture I am blurry. Perhaps I am like the Loch Ness Monster, or the abominable snowman.

This picture was taken in the life drawing room, which is a big ass room with 4 doors and a closed window. The aircond wasn't sufficient for 500+ sweaty, excited, loud students.
I almost fainted.
Tapi dalam gambar ni, I am TOWDALLY COMEL sebab tu I taruk dalam blog OKBYE

2 comments:

  1. oh my, the third level life drawing hall?...i hope youre not the 499th person to go on stage....:)

    Nyway, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. asal u pakai cermin mata.intelektual la konon dah graduate

    ReplyDelete