For those of you who don't know, I actually have two cats. The other cat (I call it 'Kucing Lagi Sekor Tu'), I have absolutely no love for, because it's so annoying. Attention whore.
Nak makan pun kena teman. Dah la tak manja, sombong. (Click to see The Other Cat)
But I pity the cat because at night, I open the door to let Pokme in, and I kick (literally) her out. Sebab dia bodoh tak pandai tahan berak. Pokme tahan sampai esok pagi ok. So smart.
And everytime dia mintak makan (which is to everyone who looks at her) I personally tak bagi, unless we're alone at home, and no one bagi makan.
So because she is SoOOoOOoOoo di-anak tiri-kan oleh I, I rasa totally bersalah menganiaya binatang yang dari azali tak bersalah, dan memang Dia jadikan Kucing Lagi Sekor Tu attention whore, I cuba sayang dia. But enough about the other cat.
HOW CAN ANYONE SAY NO TO THIS LOVELY FACE?!!!


I mean, look at this dumb face
Juling. JULING! She's so funny sometimes, I just want to slap her dead.
Why God punish me like this? Ha? What did I ever do to deserve such allergy?
I so sad yew knoww? Me, her, soulmate, ok? I SO SAD.
No comments:
Post a Comment