SORRY ABANG MK, I forgots to promotings your art shows.
Anywho, people reading this blog, make yourself free on the 14th of May and come to Annexe at 8pm for a very manly night. When I say manly, I mean manly. And of course, if you have single female friends, do bring them along. My boss needs to meet cute chicks.
We've been working hard on this, him obviously more than me.
Everyday I eat his junk food and sleep and paint a little and then mybrute and YOUTUBE GALORE and then only do I start painting. Life is good.
Nonetheless, I have been working hard. Yes. Of course I have.
Here's the event page on Facebook, CLICK.
My derriere is immortalised in one of the paintings. Guess which HIHI.
BE A FAN OF MUNKAO!
Have you watched 'Watching Paint Dry', a short film by chitoo?
NO?! Well, click here to watch!
FIRST!
ReplyDeleteGO PAINT LA cibai, i looking for chicks to come to art show.
ReplyDeletethat's a lie.
i cant wait to paint. i get knocked down, and i get up again.
http://www.cinestatic.com/infinitethought/2009/03/on-idea-of-communism-birkbeck-13-15.asp
ReplyDeleteomg. i could never paint like that. damn. rajin gila seh. okay i come. but ive no single female friends. single male friends adalah bersepah. hahaha. how? how?
ReplyDelete