Saturday, May 9, 2009

back.

So it's back, I felt it intensely two days ago, but I figured I could last a week or two, since I've been and will be ridiculously busy until the end of mid-June.
But it's here. Now.

I'm so tired.
So awake. From pouring RedBull in my tea. RedBull plain. A bottle in the morning.
RedBull in my tea. Like a cough syrup addict.

It's so exhausting, it ending next week doesn't make me feel better, knowing I'm slightly left behind in school (angry today because that idiot Angela whom my group leader woke up for presentation today, and idiot Angela said it'll take her 1 and a half hour to get to college. She lives in fucking Cyberia, 8 fucking minutes! Skipped the bloody presentation, and then had the nerve to ask us rhetorical questions, like, fucking RHETORIC, poster memang guna Illustrator kut, it's written on the bloody whiteboard for a reason, ARGHEGRHAHHHH)
Tak buat kerja pastu nak mengarah. Hello, kau buat presentation guna Comic Sans, tak layak berkata apapapun OK!!!
Final year, COMIC SANS. Black background, white comic sans?!
TAK LAYAK ALL OVA YO FACE.

I was happy during lunch when GG said 'Join la!' when Ben said 'Dill nak join Kurasa balik.'
I am scared of GG, mainly because during our last project I was so busy and depressed I let the latter get the best of me and disappeared.
By now, I believe, everyone is used to me disappearing. Especially my parents.
I do feel bad, and I do plan to change that.
Glad also, because I've been working super-odd jobs and I've learnt so much that I want to do so much, and I'd rather not do creative things with anyone but my two boys Ben and GG.
We're so difficult to work with, but I'd really rather not work with anyone else.

Anyway, it's late and I really wanted to punch Angela's face just now.

5 comments:

  1. ahahahahahhaahaa.
    dasyatnya!
    I HATE COMIC SANS!!!
    fuckkk..
    hahaha. sabar dill sabar.
    really? can't wait to see what you guys coming up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABHOR COMIC SANS AND ANGELA.

    gua try sabar. but i really wanted to punch her face when she said she can do the poster when emailing me a jpeg file took her 3 fucking weeks (and we did call and sms to remind her to email me the fucking jpegs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuyooo. dasyat gila perempuan tu. angela.. mesti dia besar, rambut panjang, kuku panjang, tetek besar kan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. crime seyh comic sans. some people are just ignorant.. all over the internet kot. heh,

    reading this makes me wanna punch my groupmate gak. dushdussh

    ReplyDelete
  5. comic sans = totally uitm semester satu.

    glad you're back in kurasa!! and thanks for the working hints, i got muhself a job already. holla at ya gurl if yer in bangsizzle.

    ReplyDelete