I don't know if I should be promoting this movie, since the seats are limited, but DO COME FOR THE SCREENING!
It's a short film titled Gadoh, which is about racism.
Gua buat props ngan Azam, I think I'm most proud of the taiko's headquarters. The red wall where he prays before going for fights. Yeah man. Watch out for that. I think we made the best out that ugly room.
Made a cameo appearance because the extra didn't come. Meh. I really should ban myself from appearing in front of the camera, be it for a picture or for a video. BAN MYSELF like I banned myself from replying/reading Kurasa's mails.
Oh this is going to be so embarassing.
You HAVE TO EMAIL them first to book a spot OK. Here's the Facebook event page.
I don't think I have the right to post any pictures during the shooting, so yeah, boo hoo.
Munkao's exhibition starts tomorrow, so do come (with chicks).
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment