Friday, February 5, 2010

i got the job

I got the job. I got the job! I GOT THE MOTHER EFFIN JOB. I GOT THE JOBBBBBBB
grrhuaiufgraaaahhhhhh so happy and nervous, it's making my want to jump off this couch and punch you, and then punch myself, and then punch my cat, and then just jump and punch the wall.

Greeergrhhhhh I'm so nervous, even more so after a friend decided to tell me how bloody influential and big my future employers are. I'm afraid of screwing up, but I can do this!
BITCHASSSSSS

Like Iqa has said, March is going to make us very broke.
65DOS, Kings of Convenience, Pink Martini, zomgz macam mana nak survive.

In the meantime, I have one small obstacle to overcome, small but it's making me rasa blergh and it's not a nice feeling.
I prayed (or rather, doa-ed on Twitter) for Him to buka my mom's hati and mind, and I think I'm getting there.
Sikit lagi.

Sikit je lagi.

2 comments: