BUT GUESS WHAT NIGGAZ YA BRUDA ERE BE SO PRODUCTIVE THIS YER!!1!1
1. Kurasaraksasa!
2. CIPAN
3. Between the Lines (the accidental exhibition)
4. My top secret exhibition with a filthy rich ingrate and a hopeless romantic.
Started my internship at Annexe, so please, everytime you go there and see me don't think I jual muka, gua kerja sana k.
I want this book!
I quite like this too, which I think looks like a cross between Ladyesah and Dura, who reminds me of Irana Douer.
Today is Father's Day and I don't have the heart to tell him his Transition glasses are annoying.
Cuba teka mana satu Mr. Anatomy '78 a.k.a my dad.Shuz posted a picture of her mother when she was young, and I sometimes think if I'll grow old and look like her.
1. row of switches
ReplyDelete2. one guy ready to clap
3. one guy ready to clap in another direction
4. lady talking
5. your mom smiling
6. one guy damn ready for camera
7. socket
8. wall freckles
9. something on talking lady's neck that looks like a mysterious mini veil
10. ufo emerging through the wall
love that photo
hai budak yg deactivate facebook. wow, adib boleh time travel ke? muka copy paste siot.
ReplyDeletelove that pic of your mom. very pretty smile.
ReplyDeleteim guessing your dad yang at the bottom right. your mum is so pretty! that boy kat tepi looks like munkao. ha ha ha.
ReplyDeleteawesome pics!! :D
ReplyDelete