Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Prized Possession: Antares and Roger Putra

Initially, Antares said his prized possession was his Macbook and Mr. Johnson (if you get what I mean), so I told him I was going to take a picture of him and his Macbook (obvious choice).
When we talked about my project, he said no one can really possess anything, and decided that his horny dog, Roger Putra should be in the pictures.

I didn't notice the dog's penis while shooting. Only saw them just now when I was going through them photos.

I'll be honest with you, NOT HAPPY with the pictures. Mnyeh.

1 comment:

  1. I don't own a Macbook. You probably made all this up. Or maybe I'm really Al Zheimer and have no recall of stuff that happened less than 20,000 years ago. I know Dili took this photo. Roger must have taken a real shine to her, heh heh!

    ReplyDelete