My Illustration lecturer, Akif, once said "Painting is like masturbation." Buat sampai puas hati. (Zul was there with me and I remember looking at him with a weird face.) This is me masturbating. Tapi pen buat hal.
Hadi, your housemates are gonna think you're really artistic, tapi tengok hasil kerja, TAKDE. JEJEJJEJENG.
Raeesa, I hebat, tapi you tak jumpa Akif lagi. He talks about the 7th Dimension and the 3rd world war, and he wants to be a farmer when he (finally) quits lkw, sebab masa war takkan nak beli sayur. serious shit.
dill!!!! kelakar gila okay. you sangat hebat. omagawd :)
ReplyDeleteWow. Witty witty woo.. Cun la. Later if anyone ask what I was doing in the room, locked and alone, I'll tell them I'm painting.
ReplyDeleteHadi, your housemates are gonna think you're really artistic, tapi tengok hasil kerja, TAKDE.
ReplyDeleteJEJEJJEJENG.
Raeesa, I hebat, tapi you tak jumpa Akif lagi.
He talks about the 7th Dimension and the 3rd world war, and he wants to be a farmer when he (finally) quits lkw, sebab masa war takkan nak beli sayur.
serious shit.
oo i dunno bout that
ReplyDeletetp btul la mmg nk buat smpi puas kn?so kire betul la...smpi puas,dpt hasil yg cun yg kite nak ;))
nice one anyway..ur illust ;))
i remember seeing your kurasa something illustration and i was damn kagum. tak caya tanya g. you should keep doing that.
ReplyDeletei see geometrical penis in the one above.