Sunday, May 31, 2009

bila kau nak bawak tikus tu gi vet?

Obviously you can click the picture for a better view of the much talked about (in the house) mega-sized tumour.
Thought she was pregnant, but after 12 babies and still that shit be growing, I think I should end her misery and take her to the vet.
Especially since my elder brother has been bugging me to everytime he sees me, which is approximately twice a week, which is irrelevant, but I said it anyway.

Been sleeping on the couch since my cardcadian rhythm went bonkers about a month ago, waking up at 5 a.m.
5 a.m is too bright for me to sleep now, even with the curtains shut.
In the picture you can see my brother Adib curled up in MY comforter. Boys can be so busuk.

Sunday morning and I recieve a distressed call from my aunt asking for my brother.
Took my brother to the hospital and on the way back I thought I heard him mumbling but ignored it.
But he wouldn't stop, so I convinced myself he was high from the hydrocortisone shot, but it got louder and louder...\
When I looked at him, and his mouth was shut and he was being very quiet looking out into nothingness but still I heard him mumble, and it was a weird feeling hearing him mumble but he wasn't doing anthing at all.
Post-piriton. Been sick for the past 3 days.
I really dont mind hallucinating right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment