Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PM: Malays started fight for independence

IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MAKE ANYONE FEEL ANY BETTER?
Fucking bodoh.
I suppose it'll make the superior Malays feel better when they've voiced it out, that they're the ones who started it, and the other races helped them gain independence.
Whatever la, really.
If it makes you feel greater, sure.

Call me a racist of my own race, but I really don't think Malays should earn any special rights.
I'm for equal rights. Ingat orang Melayu je ke yang susah?
Ingat orang Cina sejak azali pandai Matematik? I mean, seriously, everyone works hard. (No, Munkao, I'm not being funny. Is damn angry, k. Is not excitings.)
Fucking bodoh.
So fucking bodoh.

And you idiots waste hardworking people's tax money by building that stupid Istana.
Last week, I had a photography job, and the place was located RIGHT BEHIND the new Istana's site.
I was shocked when I saw monkeys, like, 6 of them, swinging around.
She said the monkeys have no where to go, it used to be all trees. That huge land, all trees.
She also mentioned that some 30 years ago, her in-laws planted trees behind their house, and the trees are huge now, and they were also somewhat a barrier against the highway noise and city lights. All gone.
Fuckers.

Use that damn money for your people la, the ones you nak sangat call Malaysians, nak sangat racial integrity.
Fucking bodoh.
Some people are living on less than RM1 a day, and some more now got global recession, and you fucking idiots selamba badak nak throw money for some ISTANA.
WHY? Takde tempat nak party/buat gathering ke?
KLCC besar nak mampos. Why not have an outdoor party at your old Istana, you have a HUGE garden, no?
IDIOTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Kalau kau nak sangat racial integrity, senyap la pasal Malay superiority.
It's common fucking sense.

1 comment:

  1. like whoaaah calm down! at least u have rights lol. think about us 'lain-lain'. nothing zilch. we're malaysian's but lain-lain. now that's SAD! btw the new istana is near my house ... and the current istana is own by some chinese fella he rented it to the malaysian thingy...

    but i get what u mean...

    ReplyDelete