Tuesday, March 31, 2009

i came here to talk, i think you should know

This is late, I know, but Coldplay was really, really, really amazing.
It was worth the $198, but of course, if my friend had better tickets, I'd go for the better one.

I saw my exbf singing, head-banging, trying to grab Chris Martin everytime he (CM) was next to the stage, where he (Fairuz) was, from where I was sitting/standing.
Interestingly enough, both my exbf's like Coldplay. Maybe one more than the other.

Anywhos, I'm too lazy to download from Bittorrent, right now I'm purchasing almost all their albums from iTunes.
Almost, yes. Almost. Of course, almost.
It's just that, when you look at the playlist, you want ALL of them.
They really are that good.

I found my broken Coldplay cassette, and I really want to punch my brother. Thank god for iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment