Monday, February 23, 2009

fff

Went to college to register but fucking hell, the printer wasn't functioning so my lecturer couldn't register me. Seriously, WTF. People register online la now, bodoh la college aku. Nama nak technology je.

Anywho's, these past few weeks I've been feeling numb, and in malay I would say 'takde semangat hidup'.
This year I don't want to live. I want to live next year. Last year I was so unproductive compared to 2007. This year I STILL have to go to college. Which sucks ass.

BUT, I saw my old friend Benjomeng Ojang and he gives me hope.
I have explained my Projek Haram to him, and will recruit one or two more people to help me out.
Or maybe we both can start first.
So yeah, this Projek I've had in mind since coming back from Indonesia last year, and I can't wait to do HTML again. If this doesnt work out, then this year, I am sampah.

Mien/Temme/Karmern adopted a dog (from the DBKL holocaust) and omFg that dog is so stubborn but comel.

No comments:

Post a Comment