Tuesday, January 13, 2009

erew

Today's To-do
1. POSTER POSTER POSTER
2. Email Anna, CC Mei Yee
3. Bank in gaji
4. Ask about car

I've been working with fiberglass in a closed area, and even with 2 layers of gloves and a surgical mask, the microscopic glass particles are piercing through my delicate and lovely skin and I CAN FEEL IT.
It's so annoying when you can't really tweeze it out. What's so worrying about this is that the particles get stuck on your clothes and that's quite dangerous when you start inhaling/rubbing it directly to your skin.
Or maybe I'm just being a hypochondriac.

Was supposed to send the poster's first draft yesterday, but been busy stuck in the workshop from morning till the next morning.
Working is great.

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaaaa! Eh I gotsa funny picture of my niece that would remind you of well. Haha. I email you now lah. Kejap, kena resize dulu.

    Skarang kerja apa weh? Still the same one (not even sure what the last one was).

    Apesal you kerja dengan fibreglass? Huh huh huh?

    Jom p makan-makan. Drop by the house, I'm usually home. Loser.

    ReplyDelete