Today's To-Do
1. SMS Anna
Just now was the first time I had the luxury of bathing in 2 days, and the day before that, was the first time I bathed since I last blogged.
Fibreglass didn't work out for us, so the day before shooting starts, they changed to Plan B.
Hence my state of tak-mandi-tapi-still-wangi-ness (because I didn't sweat at all, even though I wore 4 layers of clothing, not including blanket).
I got Zul and Raeesa to help me with the airbrushing, which helped A LOT, so tima kaceh princess cat. I will remember to bring the Thing when I see you at Mogwai.
Shooting started 2 days ago at Dengkil, and I am late today.
It's gonna be effin hot, and I'm out of shorts.
My brother told me yesterday that my dad wants to go to Gaza but my mom is saying No No No (Winehouse style). I am sad, not because I want my dad to die in a war or anything, I'm sad because it's a noble and selfless thing that he wants to do, and my mom restricts him from almost everything.
Sad face :-( boo hoo.
After this job, I HAVE HAVE HAVE to finish the set of posters by 31st January.
February is coming, and I only have a 3-day job, which means I need more.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment