Sunday, July 25, 2010

Yeah, so despite my funny ideas, I have actually been feeling like utter crap and would really like to leave everything and be absolutely alone with no friends (but my three Chinese male-hoes).


I still feel disgusted of having to exist. Gray morning skies don't last long and I am so miserable that my days are not miserable enough.
Here's a new band picture, thanks to my band member who's not in the picture because he took the picture, chitoo.


This was taken during our World Tour, and this happened to be in Japan.
As you can see, I have been traveling a lot and still I am depressed because I haven't met anyone impressive enough and even though you are so sweet I am not in your league and you would never consider me and really it's ok because I suppose you're cute but not that great but you are very smart and I do find intelligence to be quite sexy but perhaps it's just not meant to be and really it's ok like I said because you're just too far and I really want to be alone and die with my cat because humans can be so fake and it's so painful to see you all dolled up and fake now but I kinda expected you to be weak but anyway it's not about you, it's about you. Two different yous.

I'll be seeing you soon with some bad news, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment