And it's a good thing I don't have to travel far, since it's the monsoon season and KL has been raining almost daily. Life has always been better when it's cold and dark.
"And Dill... Thank you."
My boss only had that to say during our um, farewell/appreciation dinner with Candice, Azam, and the interns. So many people knew about it, which makes me really nervous when they ask what I will be up to next, but Shukri of Matahati has been quite supportive.
Puts me at ease.
Honestly, I don't know if I can survive 2 months.
Anyway, I've been on the lookout for the perfect life/soulmate (snort) and my future husband/soulmate will look like Nobuyuki Takeda.
Actually I quite like tanned boys too. Tee hee.
I tee hee'd with a straight face. That was fiction except for the Takeda part.
My parents don't know that I'm jobless, boyfriendless, roomless, but at least BASITU has a studio.
*Cue Horatio's YEAHHHHH*
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment