Thursday, March 4, 2010

hello

Hello. I have started my job as a supposedly Gallery Manager, but when I went to the interview, the gallery assistant told me it was for Project Manager, but now they've changed it to General Manager, and we're all so confused over what position they should give me, that we've agreed on calling me just a new staff.
After my 3 month probation, I will be called a General Manager. Mek. I also don't know lah.
I am working at House of Matahati in Taman Cempaka, Ampang.
The jam is not as bad as I thought it would be, maybe because I've been OT-ing myself voluntarily.
I love working.
The picture above is me looking at the Gallery Assistant, Mimie in shock after emailing the collectors a horrendous version of email we edited.

Since photoessays are the in-thing, here are some pictures I took during my trip in London.

I bought these from a black dude with a cat named Leon. I've never heard of a black male florist.
Nurul tells me the flowers have been blooming like nobody's business because they are placed near the heater, so they think it's spring. By they, I meant the flowers.

This is Nurul saying 'Jangan. Ambik. Gambar. Aku. I. Dowan!'
During my first week there, I stayed at George's dad's apartment. An empty one which he uses for travelling monks to stay in. The picture is of a pop-up altar.
You know like pop-up books. Yeah. COOL GILA OK.
This is the second funniest thing I saw in London. It is a mural for a kindergarten in Rockingham (seriously, nama tempat tu Rockingham). As you can see, the mermaid is a little confused about her aurat.

No comments:

Post a Comment