So about 2 weeks ago, I emailed my resumé to a company I thought I totally nailed.
As a back-up, I also sent it to another graphic design firm (PUKE FEST WOO HOO).
Unfortunately, both of them didn't reply, and I was scared shitless thinking my diploma and work experience would be enough.
So I spent one whole day last week emailing fuckloads of people for jobs I thought I wanted.
That Birmingham florist didn't reply even though I said it wasn't a joke and I was bloody bloody serious.
BUT for some effin odd reason, I've been getting replies. And I've my eyes on the one in Ampang, oh yes, you. Then I can visit my grandpa more often.
The other two, I will not sabotage the interview by turning up looking like the complicated artist I am, BUT PLEASE DONT HIRE ME.
AND TO YOU PEOPLE READING MY BLOG, please pray for me.
Pray I get the Ampang job. I won't mind the traffic jam (yeah, I say that now), the hassle, the minyak, the socialising, the everything-lah. YOU MUST PRAY FOR ME.
IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU MUST THINK POSITIVELY FOR ME.
It's the law of attraction, tengok The Secret for more info.
Actually, I think The Secret is bullcrap.
But beggars can't be choosers and I'm a beggar for now so please do everything in your powers to make me get that job. My interview is next month and I've about roughly 2 weeks to make myself look older because honestly, I do think I am too young for that job.
But God loves me, and He will clean up my teenage-zit-ridden face and my good friend will bodek for me and they will they will they will. fucking. hire. me.
Because I'm fuckin worth it, yeah.
My interview with Sheiko and Ben Liew is coming out in Juice next month and I must say I am a little nervous.
I am a little fatty bom bom now because I cannot for the life of me stop eating cheese and pizza and cake.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
g'luck dill! ;)
ReplyDeleteampang dekat dengan spca. boleh part time jaga kucing terbiar.
ReplyDelete