Friday, September 25, 2009

Best Artshow in the Univers website is up!

http://www.thebestartshowintheunivers.com/ copy that if you rajin or CLICK HERE if you malas.

Check us out at Art for Grabs (Raya Special) tomorrow at the Annexe Gallery.
Our friend Shobee will be making cupcakes (for us), dulu dia pernah buat yang ada lavender. Good stuff I tell you.

BTW, for those who don't speak or understand Chinese language (like me), this is the translation for the song in Longing #2 by chichi. I finks is pretty song.

I am waiting for you to return, I am waiting for you to return
I am dreaming of your return, I am dreaming of your return
Wait until you come back, let me show my love
Wait until you come back, you dismiss my love

Why don't you return, why don't you come return
I have to wait for your return, I have to wait for your return
You're still not back, the light of youth is no more
You're still not back, hot tears overflow onto my cheeks

1 comment:

  1. Weh weh. Awak buat apa. You did ze video? Sorry a bit blur blur one. I tries to make it on the 17th ait.

    ReplyDelete