Thursday, August 13, 2009

pukimak

What are you doing?
Oh, I'm updating my resume.
Looking for a job?
Not exactly, someone asked for my resume.
What for? You have nothing.
What?
Tell her you have nothing.
... But I have a resume.
No, you have nothing.
What do you mean I have nothing?
Look at you, you're 18, just fini-
I'm 22.
Oh, 22. But you're still studying and -
I've been working since I was 18.
But you have nothing.

I glared at him and kept on insisting that I have nothing.

Tell me, what are you studying?
Graphic design.
Where?
LKW.
Oh, LKW.
Yes.
What do your parents do?
Oh, they're doctors.
And why are you not a doctor?
Just not interested.
How stupid is that?
What?
How stupid is that? Your parents are doctors, you should be a doctor too. Be better than them.
...

6 comments:

  1. you should have called me out from the documentary! we could praise him with such spirit his bowel movements return and all will be beautiful in the world, especially us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah. Tak nak kalah la this fler.

    Tisk tisk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmg pukimak org mcmni. tinju je muke dia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuyooo. gila asshole mamat tu. ishishish... so shallow. god deng. :(

    ReplyDelete