But that would mean I'll be missing my graduation.
I don't want to wait till next year. I've always wanted to go there.
This is my destiny!!!
Last night someone told me not to be greedy and do everything.
FY old mofo, fucking cheapskate nak free alcohol je.
Don't tell me what to fucking do with my life.
Fucker.
Anyway, yes, my destiny.
I don't want to put so much hope in it in fear of jinxing it.
Like my Project March. My parents have totally avoided the subject with me, but had the nerve to ask my younger brother if he would like to go overseas for a week or two and do absolutely nothing.
HAVE THEY FORGOTTEN HE HAS YET TO WRITE A FREAKING RESUME TO GET A BLOODY JOB.
I am upset. I am already irrelevant. To them.
gi cesky krumlov. epic beb. tapi sana tak da sami baju oren. bumbung kaler oren banyak a
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ceskystage.jpg
ReplyDeleteHEAVY BAI.