Tuesday, June 16, 2009

sometimes

I know I look like your mother when she was young/my age/, your chemistry/physics/maths/some intellectual subject teacher, auntie jual cake, florist, nenek. Ye ye ye ye ye.
Picture by Hadi. Taken at the park opposite Amcorp, I was wearing Ben's spectacles and damn that boy is rabun.
Looking at Hadi's pictures make me want to start taking pictures with my film camera. EXCITINGS.

5 comments:

  1. nampak macam my add maths teacher masa form 5. serious. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh. you ever heard the myth about the lake dekat situ?

    people say a woman drowned her 2 children there, then drowned herself. bila entah jadi, dah lama kot. malam2 their ghosts would keluar from the air.

    there was one night i tengah lepak by the lake with a friend, then suddenly we heard something and nampak bubbles on the water surface.

    memang terus lari lah kan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasib baik jadi! Haha. Cikgu add math Rysa awesome gila. I got a 'lelaki lembut' yang amat garang for add maths.

    ReplyDelete