Monday, June 29, 2009

I woke up for the 4th time this morning shocked that I woke up


Dark corridors, colourful skies from the big window, lighting up the walls. Fog. It was probably dusty.
Colourful skies, like a pretty sunset, hills, endless hills, I wanted to take a picture so badly, regretted not bringing any camera, not having a better handphone.
Rushed back to my room just in case I had a new roll of film.
Passed by my father who was operating on a patient (in the lobby).
Glanced but didn't think much, rushed back to my room.
It was a hotel. Dark corridors. Bright orange light from the windows.
Got to my room, it was messed up. Had two strangers in my room, one hiding behind my door, the other next to my bookshelf.
Didn't think much, just needed film.
Waded through the sea of clothes and old toys on the floor for my bookshelf.
Two rolls of film. Found one Agfa, too precious, so I took a Fuji 200.
Contemplated on which camera, the 35mm pink point and shoot mechanical camera, or my Canon.
Decided on the latter.
Tried to fit in the film while rushing outside, scared I might get clumsy and drop my precious camera.
By the time I got to the lobby, it was dark but the light coming in from outside was so bright, too bright.
Floor was shiny.
Sky was gray now. Going to rain. About to rain. Darker, darker, darker now.
So comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment