Had two awesome dreams yesterday.
1. Picked GINORMOUS sized mushrooms from my house with Ben Liew. I kept on asking him if they were the right ones, but he was too struck by awe, he couldn't answer me.
We kept on picking the mushrooms and I was so happy we finally got enough mushrooms to throw a hallucinating hummus party, just as long as my parents don't come home.
Obviously still in disbelief by the amount (and size) of mushrooms growing in my house, I shook Ben yang tengah taksub and asked him if these mushrooms were right, if not I would have to make boring mushroom omelletes and he looked at me, so happy, so happy.
And then I woke up. With no mushrooms.
(Walked to Paandi to buy fried mushroom before dinner)
2. Was going to a party when I entered a car full of cartoon superheros, Batman, Superman, you name it lah.
And GG was there. I sat next to Batman.
But then again... thinking back... Maybe GG was in a Batman costume!
No, in real life, I do not wish to see GG in a costume. That's just wrong.
Or is it?
My car got stuck in UM yesterday when I helped my brother move into the hostel.
His roommate aint dat cute, but I saw some cuties walking around.
I hope my brother befriends the smart handsome ones. Lovely lovely.
Ada reason to bond with my brother now. Malangnya dia takleh check Facebook kat sana.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment