Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i never knew childrens book could be so funny

ZOOOOOOMG so guess what I got for you guys (I still believe there are about 5 people who read this blog), JOKES!!!
I went to the flea market at Amcorp Mall last Sunday and bought a series of hardcover children's encyclopaedia from the 1970's!
And Book #12 is titled Just For Fun, and these jokes are sooooooooooo funnyyyyyy okkkkk.

David: Peanuts make you fat.
John: How do you know?
David: Did you ever see a skinny elephant?
(Yes I have and it's not a pretty sight, but still, FUNNY OK)

Sue: Does your watch tell the time?
Sam: No, you have to look at it.

Pete: Come in! Come in!
Pat: I'm afraid to- your dog is barking at me.
Pete: But he's wagging his tail!
Pat: Well, I don't know which end to believe.
(Budak-budak faham ke lawak ni?)

The drawings are so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. oi show picture i want to see. li has this book called bunny suicide. so brilliantly awesum

    http://www.jimmyr.com/blog/Bunny_Suicide_Comic_Pics_226_2007.php

    ReplyDelete