Monday, May 18, 2009

cekal menghadapi kecelakaan

I just remembered I'm supposed to be in South of France for two weeks around now, tapi apa jadi?
I am forgotten! (Seriously.)

Hid my passport after coming back from Singapore the other day in hopes of leaving KL/Malaysia for a couple of days, but why oh why have I been so busy.
And my passport is dying already. Meh.

Watched Star Trek and daaaaaaaaaamnnnnn niggaaaa Spock be so hot when he's young.
If I were to teach in a kindergarten, he'll be my favourite student. Forever.
Kalau bodoh pun takpe.

Speaking of bodoh, of recent I've been meeting cute guys whom I thought were sooooo cute but turned out to be incredibly boring.
Why, whyyyy. So cute, but so boring.
I'm not gonna define 'boring' here, but them laughing at me while I'm talking (sometimes whatever I was saying wasnt even funny. It was more like a statement. Or a polite reply) just KILLS me.
And everytime they laugh... I get too dumbfounded to say anything.

Anyway, I finally confessed to Abe Jacques:

me: tomorrow is gonn' go to magick river
with my fiancee
Jack: who dat beme: moozammah
didnt tell you i'm gay
did i?
Jack: nope
me: yeah well
yeahJack: haha
me: are you laughing at my sexual orientation?
Jack: i think i just did
me: you think what i said was funnyJack: yeah, i think its funny, imagining, one of u are wearing the plastic dildo belted around ur belly
me: eee sick fuck

6 comments:

  1. hahah. i get what you mean. haha. susah beul nak cari decent guys yang tak boring and goodlooking. lol

    talking about dumbfounded, nah watch this, super funny yaww.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFxi4PiBM9g

    ReplyDelete
  2. good looks are so overrated... people should look at how big the perut is... tragic would be 'potbellied, but totally boring'... who can resist a potbelly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. last i checked you weren't gay, you were a pedophile! (you still are) look at you talking about young spock like that. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    awak bila nak makan cake hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAVE YOU SEEN THE YOUNG SPOCK, HANA?!
    belum tengok don simply speaking speaking harr.
    rasa cam nak tumbuk muka comel tu ok. so fair, so skinny, rambut cam wig, niceeeeeee.
    kalau pakai stokin tinggi pun niceeeeeee. sihihi.

    chitoo, i can resist a potbelly.
    sorry :-(

    jack, is it? alolololololo.

    raeesa, i didnt know my homeboyz be famous on youtube!

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse me, i saw star trek already lah! long before you did! you dono you dont say say ha!

    ReplyDelete