Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FINALLY, the Premiere of my new Soulmate!!!

Kitorang memang meant to be. I only said new soulmate because, well, our love is always new.
Sorry it took so long, we took so many pictures, it was so hard to choose the best ones because we are just so photogenic together. But it was all worth it. Anything related to him is worth it.

Our famous wedding picture (2006). Don't act as if you don't remember.

Happy tak, Nasihah, Hana, and many others?
I'm so happy :-)
And being the lovely sweetheart he is, he sang me this song on our anniversary. (NASIHAH MAZALANG JANGAN JELES) Same like the girl in the video, I was quite shocked when he winked at me in public. Abang Jude is quite a private person, you know?

1 comment:

  1. ABANG JUDE JADI KUCING!!!! AaaaaAAA~~~~
    korang sangat comel together gether. aww. semoga bahagia ke anak cucu :)

    ReplyDelete