Saturday, March 7, 2009

vsdgfds

I slept while waiting for Hana's phone call to hang out, after she finished work.
Had a weird dream (or two) (again), deleted viruses from computer (I'm still not rich enough for a Mac), went downstairs for a drink, came back upstairs to find my cat waiting in front of the toilet door.
I poured some water into a gayung, and left it near the door, and she drank the water.

Waited for her to finish, turned off the lights, and closed the door.
I was looking at Hasisi Park's pictures when my cat started kneading on my comforter.
She now has moved on from the foot of my bed... to my pillow.

I can see that she is half-awake. I know she is expecting me to move her aside, or wake her up so she can let me settle in, and then she, but tonight, it looks as if she wins my bed.
I'm not sad, last time she slept with me was 2 days ago. I miss her dearly.

I want to start writing and drawing, but I'm so numb, nothing really matters anymore.
And I don't know what to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment