I've had about a week's worth of bad dreams, which I think is giving a very disturbing sign, which is to get laid.
SICK SHIT nigga but that just ain't ma thang.
Last week or two, I had a dream I made out with a friend of mine, who is a lesbian/bisexual (I don't know), who also has a girlfriend, whom I know. In that dream, we were making out but I left her when she fumbled while trying to take off my bra.
She has confirmed (in real life) that she knows how to take off someone elses bra. Duh, lesbian kut.
Two days ago, I had a dream of a good friend of mine kissing my cheeks. Yes, it's not just 'kissed' my cheeks, but kissing, which means he did it not just once but twice on separate occasions. Nasib baik mimpi je.
Disturrrbing, I'll never look at my good friend the same way again.
Anywhos, BIG ASS DILEMMA.
Battles or Coldplay, Battles or Coldplay.
I booked a ticket with Mak already, but Coldplay is next Monday...
IF ONLY I WAS FUCKING RICH.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment