Friday, March 13, 2009

7i76u67u

My family and I went to Food Foundry to have dinner today, mainly because we were bored of my maid's cooking, and she was bored of cooking, and as a pre-celebration, since my brother scored well for his SPM.

My mom wanted to go there to have the mille crepes, so we did, the strawberry and vanilla ones, but she said it wasn't as good as before.
Mak: Hmph, cake ni tak sedap la, dulu lagi sedap.
Me: Hm?
Mak: Ntah ntah cake lain.
Me: No la, last time we ordered this.
Mak: I'm pretty sure it's a different one.
Me: No la mak, first time we came here, we were alone what. I suppose I made the cake (and experience) sweeter.
Mak: (Buat muka buruk) Bwergh, angkat bakul, sama macam bapak awak.


That's what I had in mind when she said that.
My sister told my dad that her friend's dad recently got a Datukship and she (her friend) told everyone in the school about it.
My dad gave her a look, and asked if he were to get Datukship, would my sister boast, and she laughed nervously and said no.
He then went on to say (read: boast) about how humble he is.
Papa's speech:

Papa miskin. Orang semua kereta besar, papa punya kecik je. Kereta orang boleh masuk 5-6 orang, papa punya 2 je. Kadang kadang, bumbung pun takde, panas. Kesian.

-_-
I am quite enjoying the relationship I have with my parents now.
It's nice to have them smiling at you not because you said something ridiculous, but because they're about to say something ridiculous.

Me: Mak order apa?
Mak: Baked mussels.
Me: Eh! I ordered the same thing too!
Mak: (smile) Hihi, like mother like daughter. Cuma awak lagi semak.
Her favourite movie now is I am a cyborg, but that's okay, which she has happily recorded and has been watching it almost everyday.
She made us watch it today, and my sister (had to) say that I looked like the main actress.
[[[Just in case you guys can't differentiate between me and the actress, in the picture above, that's me and Rain-hemsem-boi pretending to watch Youtube in the doll's face.]]]
My mom asked during dinner if I wanted the haircut (like the actress in the movie) and I politely declined.
She asked why, and said it looked quite pretty, so I told her the cold hard truth.
Me: Ye, nanti kalau jumpa kawan mak, dia tanya siapa tu? Anak you ke? Mesti mak cakap, tak, orang gila.

1 comment:

  1. sangat sebijik la dill! :D
    and i envy u dapat duduk sebelah rain.. hehe.

    byk gila page u adee.. susah nak keep track, hehe. i'm linking this from my page okay? :)

    ReplyDelete