Hohoho, and I am still looking for 'I am a strange loop' by Douglas Hofstadter. It's been 2 years or so, and I think it's about time I just bloody place an order for it, and while at it, collect some on Hundertwasser.
For February, nothing was gonna happen, so I thought I was jobless, but for some odd reason (OK la bukan odd la, rezeki) I got so many!
1. Banghra (sp?) music video. I might do this for the fun of it. I don't know why my friend's doing this as well, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be interesting (not funny, not funny, not funny. I'm trying not to think of Telur-telur Tu)
2. Because I plan to disappear in March, my friends are making me help them in February for the 3 day short film thing.
3. PGL stage prep.
4. Helping my mom do some graphic stuff for her clinic.
5. Helping Munkao set up this secret thing he's up to. Maybe not to secret la. (Eh you reading is it? FY and FO TMCH)
6. (Not to mention) THE GODDAMN POSTERS
I NEED 3 ME'S!!!
I'm so tamak I want to do all the jobs, be it boring or non-paying or whatever.
I went to the PJ library today AND THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY PLATH BOOKS. The receptionist didn't even know if Sylvia Plath was the name of the author or the title, which left me feeling quite dumbfounded at the counter. Interestingly, I found Story of O.
That book should be banned in Malaysia, no? Just like yoga for Muslims.
Why and what is that book doing in a public library instead of Miss Plath, I wish to know.
I am ashamed to say this, but I might (read: will) read the book halfway (or not even) and then move on to another book. My attention span is so short, I haven't even finished reading Interview with the vampire, which I bought around 2006.
Damn. That, and Murakami, and some books I bought while retail therapy-ing.
YTAVCA??!?
ReplyDelete(you think abbreviations very cool ah?)
FY.
YTYJVFA?
ReplyDelete(you think your jokes very funny ah?)
NS.
('nuff said)