Kinda nailed yesterday's interview, but I'm so nervous for the next one.
So something weird happened yesterday that has left me feeling rather disturbed... The first interviewer said to me (while smiling) that he hopes I don't get other jobs after my interviews with them so that I can work with him, though he insisted that he'll pray for the best for me. (He's Christian so, Jesus, bless that mean soul) After belanja-ing me lunch (because I have him a 2 and a half hour trial class), he said I should give him a call, regardless I get other jobs or not, I said OK. And he wanted to add me on Facebook, I said I deleted mine because FB is boring. And then he said again I should call him, work or no work.
That weird smile. I want to cry and scream for my mommy. Fer-reaky yokay.
No comments:
Post a Comment