To-do:
1. PAY COLLEGE FEES
2. Isi minyak
3. Cuci kereta
4. R.E.D Logo/Company Profile
5. Bank in gaji
6. Scan zine (TBCTBCTBCTBC gragdfgd)
I haven't been in the mood to dress up lately, I don't, which makes me look worse than I already am.
I just don't see the point in looking nice anymore, everyone's so polished and pretty, and I don't even want to come close to competing with anyone.
Wore my brother's fugly Crocs out, it's so fugly, I stumbled while walking in them.
Maybe I'm just not used to something so bulky, but yeah.
MK let me use his fisherman pants (which, prior to that, I am not a big fan of), and now I want to wear it everyday.
It can look like my pyjamas, but when I go out, it won't. It's so big, it feels like not wearing anything.
And not wearing anything is great.
Was supposed to watch Air Con yesterday, TAPI ADA ORANG TU CONFIRM SANGAT DAPAT TIKET SAMPAI TAK CHECK. But it's okay. Going this Saturday.
Next week, JP, chitoo and I are going shopping. I need to go shopping. Need.
Here's a song for sad souls like me. ARGH SO SAD.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment