Thursday, April 23, 2009

RINDU LA BABI



Everytime I see 'Rochester' at the Livefeed down there, gurl ju make me wanna blog.

I haven't found the thing I wanted to buy for you, masih tak kesampaian. Sayangku, dinda sangat busy sejak dua menjak ni.
I was thinking on the jamban today, I've known you for like 6-7 years now.
Dude, 7 years of heaven, dat ju be feelin since ju met me jyeah.

Pictures to remind us of the days when I used to 'chat' and 'go online', SIHIHIHIHIHIHI.

2 comments:

  1. hello hello jejak kasih wtf

    *me on jejak kasih running to meet adila wif big fat globs of tears on my cheeks*

    *background music harry potter* (tetiba)

    i also still havent figured out what to give you, u complex awesome person. chihihi. i also busy. eh eh samalah. like burung sebulu one, "birds of feather..." but the malay version sounds more gatal, teehee.

    i was seriously thinking... roadtrip in msia? mau tak? can ajak other people also, if u want. then we can all do thinking in jamban. like damn intellectuals hihiks.

    peace,
    -yo' brutha from a different mutha-

    ReplyDelete
  2. white butt, i'd heart heart to.
    when are you coming back here? tahun depan?

    Umar balik sini for the summer doh.
    (saja cakap, takde kena mengena pun)

    i want to go to thailand. tanak tengok melayu dah dohhhhh.

    ReplyDelete