My brother took a 'Where will your honeymoon be?' quiz on Facebook, and got Bali.
I 'Liked' the activity, and left a comment. "Kau betul-betul nak kawin ke?"
He said, "Early planning."
Bodoh, baru habis SPM lagi sanggup kawin dari beli kereta.
I pity him, after scoring good results for his SPM, my parents (?!!!) decided that he should do A-Levels instead of jumping into pre-med terus.
Kesian doh, I mean, he studied like nobody's business before SPM, and post-that, kena belajar balik.
But he seems to be ok with it, so whatever la.
My other brother is graduating from pilot school this or next week. My elder brother tak jadi study overseas.
My friends studying overseas are graduating. My cousin of the same age has already applied to do his Masters in Japan. Moozammah is leaving for UK. DOWN.
GUA TAK ACCOMPLISH APAPAPAPAPAPUN. Such a failure.
Berani tu, downgrade from a degree to a diploma is hopes of graduating early. Sampah siottt.
Fuck. My parents are forcing me to graduate this year.
I'm not stressed, I just really want to DIE.
But maybe it's not so bad, because lately I've been helping a friend paint.
Painting is nice.
UPDATE GRUARGHHHH my brother crashed my car (after sending my youngest brother to school) and now it has to go to the workshop. Meh... dah la kena gi Cyber, bawak Pokme (who is wet and a bit merajuk with me now), esok photoshoot kat KJ.
Sigh, but it's ok. I'm as smart as smart can be, and I've solved the whole thing while typing this out.
Bless my good thinking.
Craving for Daim Cake and French movies and a tan.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
pokmeeee!! nak jumpaaa pokmee!!! aww pokme merajuk. comel. huhuhuhu
ReplyDelete