Yesterday, I went to Annexe with MK to see K.Soon and Beng Tze, and then went upstairs for the exhibition.
I saw Leong, who threw a plushie at me, I said it was cute, and told me to sit on his beanbags. I politely declined, he patted (?) the beanbag in front of me and told me to sit-lah. So I did.
It was on sale, and some guy had bought the whole set. Say whutttt, I want a cute beanbag for my room.
Spent the whole Monday cleaning the study area upstairs and my room, so now I got extra space to stuff in a beanbag (or two, tee hee).
Maybe I'll ask my brother to bring back the shisha thingamajig so my room can be da chillin' spot fr da chilld people in da haus. Twdly.
I was standing alone, listening to the lovely music when Erna came to me smiling and asked me, "Are you going out with MK?"
Fuck yeah, he be ma driverz.
I really do think he's not getting a gf because of me. Maybe some girl who might've been interested in him stalked him on Facebook and sees this Malay girl speaking the most horrible English ever, and decides that MK befriends dumb people.
Boo hoo, sad face, cry.
Furthermore I write on his wall appx 3 times a day. With broken English, broken Malay, pretentiously trying to speak Manglish, to sometimes downright stupid emoticons and country/gangsta schlangz.
I must say though, I am quite proud of our conversations. Wall-to-wall, FUN SCHTUFF IF YE ASK ME.
Went to my friend's surprise party later that night and they decided to go to some club called Quartro, PAID RM20 FOR THE BLOODY PARKING, which is like, tepi jalan, on the yellow line. Kepala hotak siot.
Anyway, I was freezing cold through the two free rented jackets (we went to the section called Winter) and they had fun dancing and drinking while I read Juice.
Was at awe of this flaming alcohol thing and saw my friend get instantly drunk.
Had KFC at 5 in the morning, my friend had stopped for some gas, and while he was filling up, he wiped his windshield, started his car, and drove off.
With the pump still attached to the tank.
Putus siot.
Fun nights, fun nights. Seeing MK again today, and maybe we should be new people now, so that we both can get laid with the people we want to get laid with, not like it's a big issue for me, it's just that Abang Jude has been so busy.
朴の木の実
2 weeks ago
pokme and beanbag...bad combo...
ReplyDeleteeverytime i get a beanbag... my cat seems to think its a litter box