Sunday, March 8, 2009

nyaah

Some people have heard that I recently found my soulmate.
My good friend Hana has slapped me with this comment:

"you're such a pedophile. tsk tsk tsk."

Well, not really slapped, more like wrote that on my wall BUT ANYWAY really, that boy and I are meant to be.
He's so handsome it's obvious The Almighty has made that boy for me me and only ME.

Those innocent green pants, oversized white shirt (mesti mak dia beli sebab nak save duit, because that boy is going through puberty and will grow up to be tall), innocent eyes looking at the two Chinese boys who were taller than him talk, standing alone with one hand on a tiang, IRRESISTABLE OK.
Tanned, long skinny limbs, le sigh. That boy is meant for me.

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of him. Nor did I step out of the car or wind down my window to ask him his lovely name (and see if it rhymes with mine, oh Yuna, lagumu sonais).
I bet our names rhyme. Like... Bakar, or... Jaafar... or something. That rhymes.

Talking abou names, my mom considered in the car that from now on she (and everyone in the family) should call me Gia (again).
You see, my elder brother was pelat, and he called me Gia.
My mother is sick of well...me, so perhaps to her, by calling me a different name would make my attitude change ke make me cute like I was two decades ago (not to say that I'm not cute now) ke I don't know, the possibilities are endless.

She also story (hehe I love broken English) to my dad, brother and I that when we were young, my brother Adam used to grab some food from everyone's plate and keep it in a piece of tissue for who? For Gia. AWW. SoswitNOT.

2 comments:

  1. wow you're STILL a pedophile. what else is new.

    but anyway, ADILA THIS POST IS DISTURBING O_O

    LOTS OF LOVE FROM NONE OTHER THAN,
    HANA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -_- you be jeles i gotz young soulmatez n we namez rhymez.

    ReplyDelete