Wednesday, March 11, 2009

:-(

I believe no one really reads this blog, or my Twitter updates, but if you have been, especially the last 30 minutes, you'll know that I have just discovered that I've got a corn (is my grammar even correct?) on/in my right toe.

Add that to one of the many things I fear in life other than the current recession:
2. Foot diseases
And 3. Flesh eating bacteria.

I am very very paranoid now.
Today, I felt the need to get my blood circulation going, so I burned 130 calories by running on the treadmill. Barefoot.
ARGH regret regret regret, of all the shoes I have at home!
(Before you all get too disgusted by me, the treadmill is at home, which only my dad uses)

Am I really complaining about this... corn on/in my toe?!
I almost cannot believe myself, not that it's a major inconvenience.
Oh wait, I DON'T KNOW. Why? Because I've never gotten any foot diseases.

I saw my brother's corn last year, it was horrendous.
But he seemed okay with it, walking around like it doesn't even hurt. And his corn was like, HUGE. It could've been another toe, for all I know.
Eee.

No comments:

Post a Comment